Explore the most popular floating market (Tha Kha Floating Market, Damnoen Saduak floating market and Amphawa floating market )
- Tha Kha Floating Market .The market takes place each weekend in a tranquil, rural setting amid the canals and fruit plantations of the Samut Songkhram province. Tha Kha will find locals punting along the waterways in wooden boats filled with fragrant flowers, fresh fruits and vegetables, colorful spices, and dried fish.
- Damnoen Saduak floating market . You will have fun with the boat trip for local foods, desserts eat in boat and also shopping souvenir by Boat.
- Amphawa floating market ones of the most iconic markets of Samut Songkram province. Evening floating market once of the most famous floating market where you definitely have to visit. as well. There is a variety of Thai food, fruit and desserts for you to try. In addition, they also sell a lot of souvenirs. After you take a long-tailed boat to observe the local people’s lifestyle. I’m so sure that you will get to enjoy a real thai life style atmosphere where time will take you back to 50 or 100 years ago of Thailand.
07:00 : Meet up at hotel lobby (in Bangkok area)
09:00 : Visit Tha Ka floating market, a traditional floating market and learn the way of local lifestyle. Take a boat trip along the canal to visit the coconut farm and traditional sugar-making by Coconut. (Open Sat & Sun)
11:00 : Visit Damnoen Saduak floating market. we will take boat around canal and also have lunch here. (Open everyday)
14:00 : Visit Amphawa floating market.There is a variety of Thai food, fruit and desserts for you to try. In addition, they also sell a lot of souvenirs. After you take a long-tailed boat to observe the local people’s lifestyle and temple. Wat Bang Kung (temple),The famous temple Wat Khai Bang Kung‘s Ayutthaya ordination. Temple branches of banyan trees. There is a golden Buddha inside. Everyone put gold foil on him.(Open Fri-Sun)
17:00 : Return to Bangkok
18:30 : Arrive your place.
Transportation : Private car and Private boat
Duration : 11.30 hours
Max Travelers : 10 persons
What are include and exclude?
– Alcohol are excluded.
– Meals are include
– Transportation fares are included.
– Admission fees are included.
Booking more than 1 person get Discount 10%
Tha kha Floating market
Damnoen Saduak floating market
Amphawa floating market